This week I was presented a challenge of making a one layer card by the BZB group. This group of ladies are all in my upline, Barb’s team. I have to say this is one of the many reasons I love being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I have met some of the most incredible women. Some of the ladies are hobby demonstrators (like to get the product at a discount) and some ladies do it as a business. If you would like more information click here.
One layer cards are always challenging because as you layer the card it pops to me, but with only one layer, you have to play with colors and stamps. I have found myself in the last couple weeks really missing my home town of Anchorage, Alaska so I when I saw this stamp set, I knew what I could do. Sunsets are always the prettiest over the mountains and lakes.
- Waterfront Photopolymer Stamp Set  $17.00
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $9.75
- Bone Folder  $7.00
- Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad  $7.50
- Mango Melody Classic Stampin' Pad  $7.50
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad  $7.50
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad  $7.50
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad  $7.50