Well it has been a few busy days around here. My husband’s birthday and the start of school. My youngest son went back to school for the first time today in over two years. He was so nervous. I know he will have a great year, but I felt so bad for him, middle school is tough.
I always have trouble finding masculine birthday cards in my stacks of cards. Maybe it’s because my boys steal them all. Well I made this card for my husband. I like how the designer series paper makes the card pop! Plus I did not use any ink on this card. That does not happen very often. Hope you enjoy.
- Playful Alphabet Dies  $34.00
- Painted Texture 3 D Embossing Folder  $9.00
- Layering Circles Dies  $35.00
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper  $21.00
- Hey Birthday Chick Bundle (English)  $43.00
- Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.75
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Thick Cardstock  $8.25
- Stitched Stars Dies  $38.00
We are the Stampions